2011년 2월 16일 수요일

Day 2 Personal training 1

Feb. 16, 2011

Han had me work out on my chest and biceps.

Chest
1. Barbell Bench press 5 sets * 12 repetitions
2.Chest Incline press 5 sets * 12 repetitions
3. Cable Seated Fly  5 sets * 12 repetitions
4.Lever Chest Dip 5 sets * 12 repetitions
5. Can't remember this one. I will have to ask Han and get updated later.

Biceps Brachii
1.Standing Barbell Curl 5 sets * 12 repetitions
2.Machine Curl 5 sets * 12 repetitions
3. Can't remember the rest of 3 training. Short term memory. Will ask Han and get it updated later tonight.

70 minute-cardio training : Stepper, stationed bike.

After morning exercise,
I walked for 3 hours afterwards to burn calories. And I had 5 boiled egg whites with a glass of low fat milk.

I should hit the gym soon for morning exercise. I am going to do Ab training and 30 minute-cardio training in the morning and take the Body Combat class for an hour later tonight for 1 hour-cardio training. I am walking to the gym for 40 minutes to burn extra calories. It's still chilly in Seoul so I will have myself bundled up with 4 layers of clothes included a big red coat, a red hat and a pair of black gloves.

I passed out after 3 hour-walk when I returned home from Black Rock Asset Management seminar at HSBC. I was supposed to make some brown rice and seaweed soup for dinner last night, but ended up having 3 pieces of cabbage, 4 almonds, 1 walnut and a glass of low fat milk(200 ml) with two rice biscuits since I was too tired to cook.  And then I passed out for good 3 hours. When I woke up it was 9 p.m. missing a spining class that Han asked me to take. My body was very sore and I just stayed in. Did grocery shopping around midnight. Bought 4 sweet potatoes, a bunch of bananas, soy milk and tofu.

댓글 2개:

  1. Iron Woman, you are doing very well, I have no doubt, no doubt at all that you have more than what it takes to have exceptional results. nevertheless, I don't want you to push too hard too soon, your body must adjust, if you push too hard too soon, you may injure yourself then won't be able to continue to progress and see good results...always eat properly, and REST your body. try to make sure to do all movements correctly and use proper form to help prevent injury, always stretch as well that helps the circulation and healing process as well. I look forward to watching your progression, you are an inspiration to me too. Remember the ultimate goal is to be healthy and balanced, quiet time is important also for recharging the mind.

    KL

    답글삭제
  2. Thank you so much for your feedback, Kenneth!
    I will keep that in mind. Please keep on visiting. Enjoy your work-out!

    답글삭제