2011년 2월 16일 수요일

Day 3 Feb. 17 2011

My alarm went off at 5:30 a.m. and I woke up but kept on sleeping until 9 a.m. Yes, I missed my breakfast at 6 a.m. since I did not have to go to teach an executive business English class on Thursday. I had one banana, a glass of low fat milk and one baked sweet potato for breakfast. I will hit the gym doing my Ab exercise for an hour and cardio training for 30 minutes and come back home to have 5 boiled egg whites with a cup of soy milk and 1 tangerine for lunch. Body Combat class is scheduled at 7:20 p.m. so I will leave home at 6:20 p.m. I am going to walk to the gym and to my classes from now on until the end of Body Challenge competition, April 26. Personal training sessions on Mon. Wed. and Fri. I will ask a couple of friends of mine who are into body building and diet to get their assistance and guidance on the weekend and get myself physically active. It would be nice to have Sunday for free day to get rested a little more and to get protein from alternative food such as turkey, salamon, beef and lamb instead of chicken breast. But I am under pressure to lose 15% body fat. I will have my In Body chart scanned by next week.

Have a good work-out!
Love you all.

댓글 2개:

  1. Very aggressive workout routine you have. I wish you the best in the results. Regardless of how the competition goes, I know you will love the leaner, more muscular you. I am getting back into shape myself, albeit slowly, as I hate the gym when it is crowded, but have trouble getting there late at night, when I am supposed to be the family guy. I love your webpage. You never cease to amaze me.

    Rick

    답글삭제
  2. You should be able to hit the gym late at night soon, shouldn't you? It is going to be good for you to recharge your battery and enjoy yourself working on your own things for a while.

    Thank you for your feedback, as always. Please keep on visiting here and dropping me a line.

    답글삭제