I wasn't strong enough to get up at 5:30 to get my breakfast to hit the gym in the morning. Instead, I slept in until 9 and had late breakfast with 1 banana, 1 cup of low fat milk(200 ml), one baked sweet potato and 1 boiled egg white. I hit the gym late in the afternoon at around 4 p.m. and worked on my Ab.
Warm-up : Stepper 10 min.
Abdomen Training
Crunch 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Leg raise 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Bench Knee-up 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Side Band 5 sets * 12 repetitions
It hurt my lower back while doing leg raise and bench knee-up. I usually hate Ab work-out. So I had to force myself to complete it.
Cardio training
Stepper 30 minutes
I was starving on low energy with minor headache and dizziness. So I figured I would get some food. I have a bottle of water with me and drink water before I get thirsty. Ate 4 boiled egg whites and 3 pieces of cabbage with water while watching a TV on the stationed bike. I took a break for about 50 minutes before the last cardio training below.
Advanced Step 20 minutes
Stepper 30 minutes
Ate 3 pieces of cabbage, a half bowl of seaweed soup with a tofu (150 g), a half baked sweet potato (40 g).
I did a round walking trip to the gym which took about one and a half hours at total. Extra cardio training to burn body fat.
52.12 kg
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기