I slept in. It was not easy to fall asleep at night because of muscleache.
I walked to the gym for 40 minutes with a backpack. It was more comfortable for me to walk with a backpack. Wore a pairof sunglasses and a NIKE cap.
Abdomen Training
Crunch 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Leg raise 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Bench Knee-up 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Side Band 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Cardo Training
Stationed bicycle 1 hour 30 minutes
I missed signing up for the spining class. It looked pretty scary, though. I've been actually avoiding t spining class, but cannot run away from it forever.
52.6 kg (It must had to do with the cheating.)
I walked back home.
1:30 p.m. :1 banana (50 g), 1 baked pumpkin(250 g), 1 glass of low fat milk(200 ml), 2 almonds,
3 boiled egg whites.
6:20 p.m : 2 boiled egg whites.
7:30 p.m. :sea weed & tofu soup (200 g), 1 baked pumpkin (200 g), 1 perssimmon, 1 walnut, 3 pieces of
cabbage.
Drank 1500 ml water and 2 cups of seaweed juice(400 ml). I had to go to the ladies' room more than 20 times a day. I failed to drink 2,000 ml water.
I watched Hitman an Black Swan on my laptop until 3:20 a.m. Couldn't sleep or didn't sleep, but needed something to entertain me to forget the muscleache. I was pretty beat.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기