2011년 2월 16일 수요일

Day 1

Feb. 15, 2011

The personal trainer in charge of Body Challenge checked my In Body measurement report for the record. I tried to put on some weight by eating some fatty food such as a garlic steak, a spicy Thai pizza and dim sum, but ironically, I ended up losing 3 lbs somehow.

I did 5 different back exercise of 5 sets per each and did stepper for 20 minutes and stationed bike for 40 minutes. After shower, I walked home from my gym for 40 minutes. I am starting a personal training three times a week. No dinner for tonight. My goal is to lose body fat and to gain muscle mass as much as I can with the guidance from my personal trainers.

I will have my front, side and back photos taken by my trainer, Han and get my photos updated periodically. It's a real challenge for me to cut down calories on my diet and to gain muscle mass as a 38 year-old petite woman competing against over 90 obeses men and women contestants. But I am determined and motivated to win the first place regardless of any obstacles. I will do my best and have no regrets at the end of this "Body Challenge" training on April 26.

Please send me some support and encouragement, folks!

I love you all.

댓글 1개:

  1. Way to go, Athena! Where do you stand now? Cutting down calories is good, but don't be so strict that your body metabolism actually slows. I am very impressed with your efforts. My money is on YOU to win!! ~ Rick W.

    답글삭제