I woke up at 6:13 a.m.
Breakfast: 1 small banana, 1 bottle of mineral water (500 ml), 1 baked sweet potato (50 g) at 6:30 a.m.
a half scrambled egg sandwich, a half cup of black coffee, a half tangerine ( 30 g) at 8 a.m.
I did warm-up cardio training for 20 minutes and stretching for 15 minutes. Han was late by 15 minutes.
Back training
Dead Lift 5 sets * 12 repetitions :
Han corrected me to keep my back contracted the whole time, keep my chest stretched and keep my shoulders flattened evenly which made the dead lift much more challenging. Great to learn something new for the better change. I enjoy learning new things and observing the changes on my body.
Cable Seated Low 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Cable Standing Low 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Back Extension 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Triceps Training
Lying Dumbbell Extension 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Two-arms Pressdown 5 sets * 12 repetitions
One-arm Pressdown 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Overhead Cable Extension 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Standing Triceps Dip 5 sets * 12 repetitions
Cardio Training : Crossramp 30 minutes
Stretching : 10 minutes
Drank two bottles of mineral water ( 1000 ml) during work-out. Ate 1 apple (40 g) on my way home.
Lunch : 1 tangerine ( 30 g), 1 yogurt with 3 blueberries (20 g), a baked sweet potato (30 g) on the bus on my way to the job interview at TESCO for the in-house English teaching position. I am not sure how it went. A Korean HR assistant asked me a full of personal and inappropriate questions about my age, marital statue, living situation whether I was living with someone or alone, my photo(appearance) and etc. and I just had to sit there with a smiley face to be polite. Welcome to Korea. I liked the current instructor, Mr. Hussa for being professional and appropriate, though. Well, he's American.
Dinner : Greek Salad with a half chicken breast pita sandwich at 6:30 p.m.
French pressed Columbian coffee with a half slice of Rye bread at 8 p.m.
I was supposed to take one Group Exercise cardio class in the evening and do cardio training for 40 minutes, but enjoyed my Greek salad a little too much with tasty French-pressed Columbian coffee and a slice of Rye bread from Paris Baguette bakery a little too much and missed the whole experience tonight. I was dressed up in my favorite blue silk dress with my favorite dark navy blue coat made in Italy and my favorite black heels and it was freezing to walk home on the street from the metro station for 15-20 minutes. My toes went numb and I really didn't feel like going anywhere other than just staying in the house with the electric pads to keep my body warm.
It's 1:03 a.m. in Seoul. I should get my beauty sleep. I have to hit the gym in the morning for my Ab training and cardio training and will have to make up for the missing cardio training.
Good night!
xoxo
I hope you made it up bright and early and din't just push alarm clock off and keep sleeping. I am sure your body is totally confused with these challenges and drinking and eating more, it will respond, keep the pace!
답글삭제